Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 09, 2009

Feedback from Meia's School Principle

Happened to chat abit with her school Principle this morning and I got a very good feedback of Meia. Was told that she could take instructions from the teachers very well and is a very independent gal. Well, what can I say, except that I'm very proud of her! Hope she keeps up with this good behaviour and hopefully her tantrums will die off... slowly.

Good job Meia! Mommy's so proud of u!

3 Comments:

Blogger piyoooo said...

Hello Chea Chea! You must be a very very proud mother cause I am definitely a very proud Aunt! =)Gosh how time flies! Can Meia fit into the strawberry shortcake blouse now??? hahah I promise to bring something back from deutsch land if they remember me when I go home and also if I have space in my oversized luggage!!! hahaha

2:52 AM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

Hey! I just pulled out the strawberry shortcake t-shirt, its still a little big so I guess I'll keep it till yr end... she's still very tiny... oh and yes she still remembers you. She'll play with her toy n pretend that that it's her Ah Ee... oh n she has a veggie tale collection now!!!

3:35 PM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

Hey! I just pulled out the strawberry shortcake t-shirt, its still a little big so I guess I'll keep it till yr end... she's still very tiny...

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home