Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 02, 2009

About Millia

This little sweetie pie loves to cover her eyes whenever I pop in her pacifier. Its automatic I tell u. I find that she's so funny at times.

Anyway, brought her for her 3 month 6 in 1 jab and she has definitely grown alot. She now weighs 5.3kg and height at 56cm.

She's sleeping through the night now, and she's the fastest among my 3 kids. Infact she already started sleeping through last month. Waking up at 4.30am for her feed and then drifting off to dreamland again, and waking up at 8am.

Millia's a really sweet little gal. I think she'll be a Xiao Gu Niang when she grows up, unlike my tomboy Meia... hahaha

1 Comments:

Blogger MommytoMeia said...

Kids are like that... they have their own special traits and character. Each are different. Don't worry, parenting is a learning experience, I'm still learning even at this stage. Don't berate yourself or feel that u're an inadequate mother, I think u're doing a great job!

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home