Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 23, 2009

Potty Training Mr Maxus Koh

Yes, I've started potty training him... didn't wanna wait till he's 26 months, like I did for Meia... Max hasn't really started talking... but he understands instructions so I've decided to go ahead with my plan... the result so far is ... I'm still trying, BUT at least he knows where n what the potty is for... and I've also succeeded in getting him out of his diapers in the morning and getting him to pee into the toilet bowl first thing in the morning once he wakes up.

I've saved a couple of diapers already... as I've put him on training pants and letting him pee every half and hour or so... he now sits on the potty (yes even boys sit on the potty... they start out by sitting on them, till they get more accurate at 'aiming')...

Seeing him pee while I whistle really gets me going!!!!! To me its just like striking the lottery!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Charndra said...

Hi,
how old is he? Are you EC'ing?

I got the impression you are from a few comments in there...

I just popped by to say you might find some enjoyable tips to add to your potty moments on my site - I have a free intro to infant potty training called "The 7 Secrets to diaper free confidence" on there.

A really popular bit are the Potty Songs made up by families who are practicing Baby Pottying - over 40 of them on there!

Have fun, just knowing what the potty is for and being relaxed about it all is a great start.

Sign language is a great 'EC Tool' before they can talk as well.

Charndra

7:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i also gave up training Cericia. Jacia seem much more easier to train...hiaz..*headache*

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home