Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lil Max

Little Max is growing up day by day and seeing him just makes my day!  Why  I say, its because my son and I share a very special bond.  When the kids are out (hubby and I at home) and when they're back, while Meia usually calls for her PAPA (when he's in) Max will without fail call me from the gate, or when I come back from marketing or other errands, he'll immediately slide the gate open and run to hug me! :) 

Many people tell me that boys would usually be closer to their mommies... well, I won't know until he's older, would he still hug and love me this way? 

But whatever it is, I'll always love my little boy!

2 Comments:

Blogger girls and me said...

Yes!! U are rite... boys would usually be closer to their mommies and gals will closer with their daddies... So sad... i got 2 princesses........

10:20 PM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

Try for #3 lor... maybe will get a boy...

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home