Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 03, 2009

Millia Discharged

Millia has been discharged... EEG and blood tests done in the hospital are normal. The doctors are wondering what's the cause of Fits, since there wasn't no fever, fall etc... so next month, Millia would have to go for a MRI scan. Blood, urine and the limba fluid would be taken then and she would have to be sedated in order for the following to proceed with ease.

Millia will be admitted on 31/8, 01/09 she'll go through the scan and various tests.... keeping my fingers crossed this would be the last time ever... no more fits...

5 Comments:

Blogger girls and me said...

May,

*Hugs*. Dun worry Millia will be fine!

Kandice also need to go KKH for a check up on 17/8... Now i just keeping my fingers crossed hope everythings are normal for my little Kandice...

5:03 PM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

What happened to Kandice?

9:06 AM  
Blogger Mumsgather said...

I can relate to how you are feeling now. My girl had to have EEGs and MRI recently as well. I will pray for you and Milia. Take care. Feel free to email me anytime if you feel like you need a listening ear. Its good to know that we are not alone in our fears and to be able to support each other.

11:29 AM  
Blogger iloveshoes said...

hugs...

9:07 AM  
Blogger wan yee said...

she will be fine. *hugs to you and Millia*

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home