Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Millia in hospital

I thought I was going to lose my little Millia this morning!!! What seemed like sezuires left her limp, lifeless and unresponsive. She was drooling lotsa saliva, went cold n blue... my first reaction was to call 995 for the ambulance. I was SCARED!!! Really frightened!!! I kept calling out her name, kept rubbing her body.

The thought of it now still sends shivers down my spine... this morning after she was admitted to KKH, I was in a complete daze, in shock, legs all wobbly...

It was scary I tell u... so scary....

Well, she ok now, admitted into KKH as doctors need to observe her closely.

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Gosh, do you know why? I hope she is ok now.

Take care.

8:54 PM  
Blogger VW said...

Hope she recovers soon!

9:19 AM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

She's ok now... but we gotta monitor her closely... I hope its a one off incident though... then today my eldest daughter fell down from the stairs... lucky it wasn't that high up, but enough to cause her nose to bleed a bump on her forehead!!!

8:07 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

oh dear, glad to now that she is ok now.

12:13 AM  
Blogger M said...

Oh dear, I hope she's fine!

4:56 PM  
Blogger girls and me said...

Oh dear, Hope she recovers soon!

9:24 PM  
Blogger iloveshoes said...

You alright?

2:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What actually happened to millia to cause that? Hope she recover fast.

Take Care!

11:38 AM  
Blogger wan yee said...

hope she gets well soon!!! such a scary moment you had.

you are ok?

9:07 PM  
Blogger MomsyWorld said...

Happened to come to ur blog thru a link...

I hope baby Millia is fine...u take care too :)

12:57 PM  
Blogger EM said...

May, so sorry to only read this now...... hope Milia is fine...

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home