Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Okie, Fess up!



Okie folks, confession time... or is it juz the mad neurotic cow in me.... I have to admit that having a bottle of med that makes the baby drowsy sends a lil 'excitement' down me spine... well not really excitement, but knowing that the lil one will be 'knocked out' faster does make my world a little brighter... juz to make it clear that I'm not a sadist... when u have a sick baby on hand, that little bottle works wonders. First, the little one gets the rest to recover, second, I get some free time to myself... either to blog or TV.

On countless nites, or days, when little screamer gets naughty n fussy, the DEVIL in me wished that Milk came in the form or Brandy or Beer... heard from my granny that a friend of hers, well, donkey years back, fed her 3 sons a little amt of Brandy to knock them out, juz to enjoy her daily majong sessions... how true it is, I do not know... but whenever I hear that story, Ialways picture all 3 kids neatly decked out on the bed, foam trickling down their mouths, like some cover to a horror book... oh well, lucky for me, that's juz in my thoughts, n screamer won't have her first taste of alcholol till many many yrs later.....

Or feeding her a pill that will make her grow up in double fast time???? *Tink* n she's 5!!!!! hahaha... wishful thinking on my part...

Fussy, naughty, clingy, difficult etc... I love my little screamer all the same.. I have to constantly remind myself to enjoy my child n not look upon taking care of her as a chore... afterall she only gets to be mine, all mine for a very short period of time... enjoy them before they start school, before puberty sets in... boyfriends / girlfriends, husbands, wives all get into the picture.

So folks, enjoy ur children!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home