Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 18, 2006

Sale at Aussino n others

Purpose of going J8 today is to get bolster cases. But as usual, I landed up getting more than that. There's a sale at Aussino and I bought 2 bolster cases n a shower curtain (UP $19.90 After Less $9.95)how can I not get? Anyway the shower curtain in my bathroom is getting old, and I'm getting tired looking at it! So, its time to change.

And.................

I bought another ON Polo tee n a pair of Guess Denim shorts for Meia... I wouldn't forgive myself if I didn't get the ON polo cos the lime green I had my eye on last week was Out of Stock, and the sizes juz came in today... so I grabbed. My naughty eyes!!! landed on the shorts... as Meia doesn't have any shorts (yes, no shorts), I bought it! Now I'm $30 poorer.......

Last stop Hock Hua, yes again... bought two packs of Black Glutinous Rice (for Meia's party on Sunday, Yes, I'm making dessert)and a pack of cane sugar.

Gosh.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home