Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Tuesday Afternoon at Irene's


What can I say? It was FUN, FUN, FUN!!! Brought Meia to Irene's place yesterday to let the 2 gals, Ashlyn n Meia meet n have some fun. Reached Irene's house around 1.30pm. Wow! I'm so in love with Irene's house, juz the way I would have decorated my own house, if we did buy one.

Meia was clinging on to me when we first stepped into the house, she didn't dare let go, Ash was so cheery when she greeted us n she welcomed Meia to join her n her heaps of toys on the playmat. I gently put Meia down n soon she was playing with Ash.

It was so funny, seeing those two gals, but I think Irene n I enjoyed ourselves more than the gals. Haha. Irene turned on the Barney VCD n suddenly, the twins were glued to the opening tune n were staring at the TV!!!

Ashlyn didn't want her afternoon nap, I guess it must be US!!! Huge distraction, so in the end, we made chawanmushi hahaha. I was busy in the kitchen while Irene minded the two babies. Err the chawanmushi turned out to be a bit saltish as I forgot I'm using the instant knorr broth... anyway, everyone enjoyed it. Was telling Irene the next round, we'll cook more stuff while the daddies or our pals can mind our fussy pots!!!

How time files! n soon it was time to go home! U should see the sad look on little Ashlyn's face... I felt so heartbroken n abit unwilling to go... but I had to. Sigh!! I wish I am Irene's neighbour!!!

It was certainly a good way to pass an afternoon. Irene, we should do it again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home