Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Juz to share some eerie moments I had

Okie, this being the 7th month (The Ghost Festival), thought I share two pretty hair standing moments I experienced as a teen... hope no one is reading this blog at night... here goes... gosh writing this makes my hair stand....

Story 1

Nope, this did not happen during the 7th month, it happened in the month of November, after the birth of my cousin, (she's now 20) and I followed my grandma to my uncle's house to stay as she had to do confinement for my aunt. It was a Saturday night, and everyone including the baby was OUT... think supermarket shopping... I was only in Secondary 2 then, n had chosen to stay home with the TV instead. The house was basically spilt into three levels, the living being on the second floor n the kitchen on the third. When u are sitting on the floor watching the TV, u can have a good view of the kitchen by simply just turning ur head to the left. It was about 7-8pm and I remembered it was a pretty dark night. Suddenly, I felt a presence and I turned my head to the left. Mind you, the lights weren't on, the only light emitting was from the TV, but it was so clear!!! I saw a black figure sitting on the window sill!!!!!!!! it was eyeing me, and we sort of locked eyes for a good 2 seconds before the figure decided to fly off!!! (gosh my hair's standing now)... I nearly peed in my pants!!! I froze!!! I was rooted to the ground... too scared to even scream nor make a simple noise... after 5 mins, I finally mustered enough courage and I turned on ALL the lights in the house. I ran to the sofa n hugged the cushions tightly!!! Fortunately, my family members came back after 15 mins. I didn't breathe a word to anyone... didn't wanna scare them.

Story 2

This happened outside my uncle's house (same uncle, this time was the birth of my other cousin, whose 13 this yr). I was 18 then and I just had a night out with my gfs. I reached my destination n had to cross a small lane to get inside my uncle's place... from where I was standing, I could see a lady sitting on the stone slab just beside the condo's name... it was abt 11pm. I was thinking to myself why was there a lady seated outside so late... was she waiting for someone? maybe I'll go ask her, and if she needed help. The lady was in white. As I was approaching her, the hairs on my nape n my hands stood on ends!!! A little voice told me to juz ignore n walk past her. It was really cold n eerie!!! As I was about to turn into my uncle's place, I caught sight of the lady, she had no face!!!!! It was blurry, gosh, I was running as fast as my legs could carry me, rang the doorbell furiously!!! Grandma asked what happened, but I told her to only ask me the next morning.

4 Comments:

Blogger Justin's mummy said...

heng i read this in broad daylight else i cannot sleep tonight..

5:05 PM  
Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

OMG!!!! this is rreally Eerie!!
Cow said he saw 1 b4 too..... Shrudder...


M

10:44 AM  
Blogger M said...

lucky u gave warning- I was reading the first few lines at night and quickly closed ur blog window!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Amy Choon said...

yikes!! i can't read this day or night. i'm a very timid person wor. how like that? *shudder*

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home