Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

What's in the slow cooker today?

Added red beans to Meia's porridge today, and glad to announce that my gal loves it!!! I'm really into fruity porridge haha... last week I added peaches n now its beans!!!

Today its Pork n apple red bean porridge.

I used abt 20 red beans to 1/2 cup porridge (M eats Japanese rice), half an apple n shoulder butt pork. Its pretty simple, just throw everything inside the slow cooker n cook for 3hrs.

Gals, u should give this a try, the beans make the porridge so fragrant.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mumsgather said...

You are really good at coming up with combinations!

9:00 PM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

nah, i'm juz a very bored sahm... haha

10:06 AM  
Blogger kylie,丝淇 said...

wow, next time ask my mummy to learn from u ...

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home