Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Shopping with Irene n Wei Fun

Wow we had such a fun day!!! It was Irene n Wei Fun's first maiden trip to orchard alone with their gals. I had previously taken Meia out solo on few trips already, but this was my first time taking her out in a pram, as I've always relied on my faithful MIM sarong sling (n today wasn't an exception too, yes she fussed n bawled).

Meia was pretty well behaved in the train, I had to bribe her with biscuits to keep her busy. Fortunately the ride from Bishan to Orchard wasn't a long one. As soon as we reached Ngee Ann City, I bought a strawberry sundae n shared it with Meia. Irene arrived shortly with Ashlyn n Wei Fun came shortly after.

We shopped round Takashimaya, n let the gals play with toys then proceeded to Paragon. We stopped by ELC (Early Learning Centre) and 3 of us threw our gals into the playmat n they had great fun playing with each other. Stopped by Fox, n both Irene n myself bought clothes for our gals. Later it was on to kiddy rides!!! (waiting for Irene to email me).

It was a fun filled day for all of us, n I believed the little ones had fun too!

Oh, it was also a balloony day for Meia, I asked for a balloon at breadtalk. Then a balloon at ELC... later while at J8 I took another 2 balloons at breadtalk!!!

My house is now filled with 5 Big balloons!!!

Gotta go, Meia is bawling big time!

Gals, we should do it again soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home