Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 19, 2006

My loot at J8

Spending more time in Bishan means my pocket hole juz got bigger... that means more trips to J8, town, or anywhere else. N this is what I got yesterday : -

From Hock Hua Medical

1) Packet of cuttlefish
2) Box of Red dates
3) A bottle of Oligisaccharide (I've read abt the goodness of it http://www.chitopower.com/nl/2005-0708.pdf#search=
4) A packet of cane sugar

From Kiddy Palace

1) A dress for Meia
2) Training pants

From Seiyu

1) Avent sunblock for meia
2) TJ washing detergent ($6.90)

Think I've overspent this month... bad girl!!!!n I haven't included foodstuff from Crystal Jade Kitchen!!!!!!

Was tempted to get my walking pet balloon for meia (she was shouting out real loud n swinging her legs in excitement when she saw the Penguin) but I thought paying 10.90 for a balloon that lasts only for 2 weeks ain't worth it... n I think gotta pay if I go back for helium refills... n they are only there until tomoro http://www.harvestwell.com.sg/

2 Comments:

Blogger Gene Ho said...

Hey, me oso bot the oligo sugar from hock hua last week! Heehee! Finally can include dat for my cherry tomatoes in vinegar!

Oh overspending eh, hee, don't we all? LOL! ;D

2:18 PM  
Blogger Ash Mummy said...

hey im always overspending LOL

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home