Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

My little wish

If I had a genie, I would ask him to grant me 3 wishes... or more haha... my wishlist would be : -

1) To have a house I would call my own (where I call the shots in the kitchen)...have the furniture I fancy, little meia gets her own room decorated with lilac walls n butterfly motifs, a less cluttered house, but this is highly impossible now :( I know hb wants to stay with his mom... so I guess when my time comes, I'll be hafway to my grave... say in 20yrs time, I'll be 53 already.

2) To have the freedom to voice my opinions, well, to rant out verbally at times, to complain, to cry, show my darn black face, killer looks/ stare, to say things without incurring the wrath of people... I wish I could do that, but I can't. N this somehow is driving me silently insane. Its a good thing to have blogs, but then again I have to be careful of what I write lest someone sees it n becomes upset... guess I'm stuck here again... I'll probably die an unhappy woman...

3) To let my love ones have a happy n healthy life!!! especially my little meia.

Okie, I've finally spat out what I've wanted to say...

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, understand your feeling. That is why i was so stubborn on buying a new *HOME* that time.
Glad that i had made the right decision after experiencing all silly episodes acted by middle age lady :P

From Jacia's mum

4:33 PM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

hi cindy.. no choice lor, right fr start he has no tots of moving out

4:51 PM  
Blogger VW said...

I think for item 2, u can still rant in LJ! :)

For me, I fought hard to obtain item 1. At the expense of my health & relationship with hubby's family. Still thinking of ways to ban mil from coming to SG... wahahaha!

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home