Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 16, 2006

Follow on milk (stage 3)

In another 2 mths or so, Meia will turn One... still deciding which follow on milk to give her... initially I had thought of sticking on to the Enfa family, but upon seeing http://www.friso.com.sg/friso3.html and http://www.abbott.com.sg/family/products/prod_gain.html I can't decide. Hmm... Friso seems to be good, Gain IQ too, I like it for being free of palm oil... but I also read somewhere that the palm oil used in FMs are good...

Any comments from mommies who have used the above 2 products?

3 Comments:

Blogger Gene Ho said...

Eh, u've stopped bfdg?

Anyway, I hv started Lia on FM - Pediasure Complete, quite sometime ago and I gave it to her as part of her breakfast. That's because I hv to let her get used to FM's taste for she'd hv to drink that when she goes to child care... Bfdg wil stil continue tho, when we're together... ;)

12:46 AM  
Blogger VW said...

E is on Gain IQ. Actually hor, they used coconut oil. According to Abbott, it is ok as kiddos need the saturated fats for brain development. Moreover, this fat helps E to poo. She was constipated on Friso2 Gold. Hence the switch :) But hor, Abbott milks are very ex...

9:16 AM  
Blogger Christine Lim said...

Hi! If you girl has no allegy, you can give Fresh Milk. My girls are fully breastfed and are never on Formula. They drink fresh milk from one yr old and are doing fine. They eat whatever we eat to get the rest of the nutrients and vitamins. :)

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home