Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Meia's Menu

As I've mentioned, I'm running out of ideas... what's cooking in the slow cooker now? Pork n apple porridge. I used half a washington red apple (cos they're known to be sweet) and 4 pieces of pork shoulder butt (this part of the piggy is very soft n fragrant too). After I"ve cut up the apple n the pork, I threw inside the slow cooker together with the rice.

Hope the fussy eater likes it. Yesterday she wolfed down her beef n carrot porridge much to my surprise n it was a pretty huge serving... well, I think she's hungry that's y, not because the porridge is yummy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mumsgather said...

Your porridge combinations sounds yummy. I haven't tried cooking apple before.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Gene Ho said...

Wow! I got to try this too! ;p

5:59 PM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

u gals should try... meia ate the whole pot of porridge

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home