Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 26, 2006

Dinner at Pizza Hut (25/06/06)

Well for starters, I think my relationship with hb is back on track, n I am very happy that both of us are putting efforts in making this marriage work out. Last nite, hb brought meia n myself out to Pizza Hut at Thomson Plaza for dinner. It was our very first time out as a family, juz the 3 of us, n also little Meia's first on a baby chair =) She was rather well behave at first, for abt 1/2 hr before she started to fidget... guess I can understand y... PIZZA was here n although I had already given her her milk, n also was feeding her baby biscuits while wolfing down my pizza, she kept leaning over tugging my arms. I turned towards her n caught her eyeing my pizza, drooling!!!!!!!! hahahaha okie, so I gave her the 'insides' of the pizza topped with a tiny winy cheese... garbage bin wofled it down n asked for more!!!!

After dinner, we went to ah soh paradise, on the way, there was this store called Lifestyle Merchandising, I've brought Meia there before n when she saw the balloons outside, she got all excited, face lit up, legs stiffen.... the same thing happened last nite, n hb was so amused!!! We had to drag her away from the balloons.

When we were abt to go, hb asked if I wanted to go over Osim take a looksee, told him this : -

hb : u wanna go osim?
me : better not... dangerous place to be
hb : (looking confused) y?
me : look at what's beside Osim..........
hb : (sees, n caught sight of GIGANTIC MINNIE MOUSE BALLOON).... oh ok let's walk this way.....

haha so fun!!! was telling hb we should do outings more often... n I am also looking forward to zoo trips, underwater world trips, bird park trips etc etc..... think hb feeling the pinch liao... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

Happy for you! :D

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home