Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Happy 10 months Darling

Meia is officially 10 months today!! Yeah! finally a double digit =) and how are we spending her 10 months? We are heading for hb's company's gathering at Sentosa!!! Yippee. Was thinking of letting her visit Underwater World, but then again, I think she's still young to know how to appreciate, so I'll save my $19.50 till next yr, we'll bring her there again. So moms, we'll most prob be doing a Sentosa Outing for those who are interested.

Meia is starting to cruise around, notice she started doing it very late at 9+mths, most in her cot where she thinks its the safest. Other then that, she's crawling n at a very fast pace, so much so I have to keep up with her lest she loses her balance n hits the marble floor. She surprised me the other day when she knew how to lift her little legs up simultaneously when I supported her up the stairs!! Wow! I think she has been observing us. But the stairs is a dangerous place to be and I will not allow her to play anyway near there. Even if MIL insists on letting her learn how to climb, I will tell her not to do it unless I am around n I am the one supporting her. I'm younger n my reflexes are faster should anything go wrong.

No porridge for Meia today, I'm letting her try Gerber's baby food... hmmm wonder if she'll like it...

Okie folks, gotta go. I'll get my hb to DL pix.

Happy 10 months Sweetie!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home