Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Stuff in my head after Meia's arrival

The first thing is 'What to cook tomorrow?' 'What ingredient complements certain food?' "How to get Meia to finish her food?' Like fellow blogger http://mumsgather.blogspot.com/ all I ever think about now is what to cook? I believe all SAHMs know what I'm going through.

Last nite after Meia slept, I was left staring at the ceiling, thinking of what to cook, even though I had the porky n pear thingy in mind already. Then when Meia woke up at 6am this morning for her milk, I was left staring at the ceiling again, thinking of what to cook for her tomorrow. I started to run thru what's in the freezer n the fridge... what to do with the shitake mushrooms n the corn.... hmmm I think I've an idea of what to cook for her tomorrow. But I muz get a blender first... no way am I using my mother in law's dirty blender...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home