Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Meia hates her bath time

Don't know when she started hating her bath time... she'll bawl everytime when I let her pee before bath, and when I put her in the tub. Just an hour ago, she was bawling BIG TIME!!! a good 15 mins worth of tears n mucus rolling down her face. She bawled n bawled till she wanted to puke... and when she's in the mood for bawling, there's no stopping her.

I was quite mad at her, but decided to let her cool down. I had initially wanted to walk out of the room n leave her there, but then upon seeing her sad face, I changed my mind... so what did I do? I carried her, yes, my heart melted... ok, I've always been a softie, and this is my baby, and her sad face n tears are really eating me.

Carried her n placed her on my bed, n she finally stopped all her wailing...

While having my dinner earlier, Meia crawled towards the kitchen n caught sight of me, n her face lighted up like a megawatt!!! My gal is special to me n she's my live size toy!!!

After seeing her smiling face, it made every difficult moment melt away.... awwwwwww

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home