Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 21, 2006

Pure Bliss

Was deciding this afternoon whether to bring Meia to Orchard as I needed to get a sandwich maker n a blender from Taka. Then again, the toy fair is on, a being a Friday, I think its gonna be crowded, so I decided to bring her to... Good old faithful Junction 8!!!

The food fair's still on, wanted to get some ice-cream, but there was a pretty long queue n I decided to go up for Haagen Dazs. So we went and I sat there sharing Summer Berries with Meia. It was pure bliss, the seat was pretty comfy, and I took Meia out from her pram n she sprawled out beside me... haha she thinks its her home... finished ice-cream n I fed her milk. It was nice, weather was hot n the aircon was welcoming!

After that we shopped abit n Meia was very good, she sat in her pram without making noise and I managed to shop peacefully. We were in J8 for a good 2.5hrs!!! Wow, good way to kill time.

Meia slept shortly after we got home....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home