Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Meia n bug hunting / love for trucks

Maybe she should have been a boy, but God made her a gal... hahaha

Bug Hunting

My little gal loves caterpillars she'll go to my garden n look for them n if she does find them, she'll ask me to put it in a box for her. Fortunately for her, I'm not afraid of caterpillars, my only fear are cockroaches!!!! There was once I left the box in the garden and have forgotten to close it. In the morning an excited little gal burst into the garden hoping to see her caterpillar friend, but, it has obviously made its way out into the wide open greenery. A little disappointed maybe, but she brighten up immediately when I spotted a baby snail crawling....

On Trucks

Don't know why she has this thing for trucks... since she was young, she has loved looking at cars (she gets excited looking at them). Now its TRUCKS!!! what's more, there are 3 houses undergoing renos, so everyday they're many trucks moving in n out. One fine morning while in the backyard, Meia heard the trucks coming, suddenly drop everything she was doing n ran to the garden. There she stood for a good 15 mins, without moving, watching how the truck elevated n then eased the crane down to the ground. As soon as the crane touched the ground, she clapped loudly.

See, she should have been a boy right?

2 Comments:

Blogger iloveshoes said...

hey, awesome news for you on the home front! Mrs Chicken quite nice after all eh? :) Do take care...and email ! limcandy@hotmail.com miss you!

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home