Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Coping Well


I'm glad to say that all of us are coping well since the birth of Millia. No more panda bear eyes n sleepless nights, Millia only wakes up once for a feed at 2.30am and I'm able to get back to sleep again.

Millia spends most of her waking hours with me in the kitchen, gently bouncing herself in the bouncer while the two older children potter about the house, screaming, snatching/playing toys or lazing infront of the TV.

Quite contented with my life right now... I guess being a Mother and a SAHM suits me very much.

Here's a pix of Millia, her face is always changing, I don't know who she resembles, but she's getting prettier each day!

4 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Happy Lunar New Year! :) Millia's really pretty, makes me miss the newborn days. Er, sometimes, hehe.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Mummy KaRen said...

Hi May,

Happy Lunar New Year!!!

Wow... Millia so good gal... U just need to wakes up once... My Kandice i need 2 to 3 times... = (

1:39 PM  
Blogger iloveshoes said...

hey girl, M3 is looking very sweet :) How are you doing? sorry didn't pop by to say hi this time

11:01 AM  
Blogger wan yee said...

she's very pretty. :)

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home