Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Sambucol


Have recently started my kids (Meia n Max for now) on this and it really works GREAT on their Immune System. Well for starters, Meia was down with flu and I gave her a teaspoon of it (5ml) and surprisingly she got so much better the next day. Fed Max with it too and (touch wood) he didn't get the flu virus.

Got it from VitaKids (Paragon). Will definitely get another bottle for the kids as well as one bottle for myself!

2 Comments:

Blogger iloveshoes said...

The SA at Vitakids also recommended that I get this but I was wanting to go through her Animal vitamins first. Thanks for the review :)

10:01 AM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

Its really good leh... i not giving them the flu meds but Sambucol instead... it really helps!

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home