Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Meia's Birthday Bash

Meia had her 1st Birthday Bash this afternoon and it was FUN FUN FUN!!! I would like to thank everyone who took time to attend Meia's Birthday Party. Got to apologise for the food, some came late. It was great to see the kids having fun with the balloons. Little Ashlyn especially was having fun chasing her mama Irene (who's afraid the balloon might burst)with the 'heh heh mommy, I'm coming' look.

My little girl had her fair share of fun too! Before the guests arrived, I was busy entertaining her by chasing n kicking balloons and she kept giggling. No wonder Gene mentioned I sound breathless... Yes Gene, after much running n kicking around.

I guess I made a right choice in choosing the cake. Everyone LOVED it!!! Chocolate Indulgence!!!!! Simply SINFUL n YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I forgot to mention... the adults were surprised that they received an adult goodie bag hahaha... loads of food!!! But I still feel the goodies were too little.... in both the goodie bags.

Sorry gals, will have to wait for the pix... We didn't take many pix... So could some of u gals email me the pix? Thanx!

Once again, thanx for coming, we really enjoyed ur company. Thanx for all the pressies and the ang pows. The Party wouldn't have been a success without each and everyone of u!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mumsgather said...

Happy Birthday to little Meia. Time flies!

2:18 PM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

Thanx!!!

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home