Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 09, 2009

Feedback from Teachers

2 months in school already!!! Guess what her teachers told me when I went to fetch Meia this afternoon... that she has been very

Naughty and Cheeky + keep wanting to go toilet to wash her hands!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!

Negative feedback... of course, she got a lashing from me... aiyo... she's only 3.5 yrs old, and its only Nursery... and I'm already in so much STRESS!!!!!!!!!!! Can't imagine when all my 3 kids start Primary School!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mummy KaRen said...

Hi May,

Dun stress urself... same same lei... my Shernise also mah...Super naughty + cheeky... always have BAD feedback from her school teacher... not only one time....... ME MORE STRESS!!!!!!!!!

4:26 PM  
Blogger iloveshoes said...

Hey, don't worry, they outgrow it.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home